AA0034887B VICTORIA

    

ABN 82 104 322 096
 

  

info@bcs.asn.au

 

www.bcs.asn.au

Beaumaris Conservation Society Inc.
(formerly Beaumaris Tree Preservation Society 1953-70)

P.O. Box 7016

 

BEAUMARIS VIC 3193

 

Tel 0395891802, 0429176725

 


Pictures of Beaumaris Bay

 

Click on a photograph to enlarge it, or a blue hyperlink of interest & scroll down for details.

 

What's New

Index

Issues

Members

Photos

Records

Home

 

Year
Description
Click on
photo to
enlarge it.
2007
High resolution, zoomable, 10 MB photographs of the coast of Beaumaris Bay from Table Rock Point to Charman Road

Click on
link
 at left.

2005
Damaging use of an excavator to scrape off the protruding more weather-resistant strata from the Beaumaris Cliff
cliffgou
1961
The first area of the intertidal fossil beds filled with rubble to form the land leased by Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron
1961
1960
The intertidal fossil beds and sea area soon to be filled with rubble to form the land leased by Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron 1960
1951
Zoomable, high resolution Lands Department aerial photograph of Beaumaris

1951
1950
The site, unfortunately at high tide, of the present Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron lease before it was granted.

Click on
link
 at left.
1915
The site, fortunately at low tide, of the present Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron lease when the prior occupant, the Beaumaris Sea Baths, still existed.

Click on
link
 at left.
1910
The site at right, fortunately at low tide, of the present Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron lease when the prior occupant, the Beaumaris Sea Baths, still existed. A high tide version can be accessed here.


1909
The site, unfortunately at high tide, of the present Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron lease before it was granted.
Click on
link
 at left.
1887
Tom Roberts's large oil painting of the BMYS site some 70 years before the company occupied the site is on permanent exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria.

 


Link to the Port Phillip Conservation Council Inc. - BCS Inc. has been a Member Organization of it since 1970