A former pupil’s memories of Beaumaris State School 1935-43
Click on the MENU OF MAIN PAGES HERE or a link below.
|*||Ray Garnett, a BCS Inc. member, who attended Beaumaris State School (renamed Beaumaris Primary School in the 1980s), has provided a personal account of his time at the school just before and during World War II.|
Garnett has also provided an account of Beaumaris State School at its original location, including a plan of where Beaumaris Hall, the building it used when the School began, in 1915, was sited, in what is now the|
F L Yott Reserve.
To view news for other years, go to Records.
Click here to visit the website of Port Phillip Conservation Council Inc.