Mr Bill Leech, Fifth President of the Beaumaris Tree
Click on a blue hyperlink of interest.
Mr William Leech was the fifth
President of the Beaumaris Tree
Preservation Society, which began at its Inaugural General Meeting on 28 January 1953. It changed its name to
the Beaumaris Conservation Society in 1970. He
was the President for eight years, beginning in 1961.
twentieth, in 1972, except for the
1971 AGM. He was an enthusiastic grower of
indigenous plants, particularly Banksias.