THE 40TH ANNUAL
GENERAL MEETING OF THE BEAUMARIS CONSERVATION SOCIETY |
HELD AT BEAUMARIS COMMUNITY CENTRE AT 8 PM ON TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 1992
|1. Present. B. Gale, R (Robert) Casamento, A. (Anita) Heughan, B. (Bea) Hosking, A Dennis, M. (Moira) Longden, D. (Diana) Spiers, G. (Gerry) Kempson, J. (John) Moller, G. (Geoffrey) Connard MLC, J. (June) Stewart,
2. Apologies. J. (John) Halliday, R. (Roy) & J. (June) Hardcastle, L. (Laurence) Bottomley.
3. Previous Minutes Minutes of the 39th AGM were circulated to all members and accepted as a true record. R Casamento D Spiers
4. Presidents Report A copy was given to those present. Accepted. K Rendell M Longden
5. Treasurer’s Report A copy was given to those present. Accepted. R Casamento A. Heughan
6. Office Bearers.
7. Guest Speaker The President introduced Mr.
of the Yarra Bend Trust. Peter spoke of his experience trying to return
Yarra Bend Park to a
Meeting closed at 9.50 PM and supper served.
Minutes accepted Rob Casamento Date 9/9/93 Moved R. Casamento Seconded. Anita Heughan