OF THE 43RD ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF BEAUMARIS CONSERVATION
HELD AT 18 ANITA STREET, BEAUMARIS AT 8 P.M., ON THURSDAY, 20TH JUNE 1996
|1. PRESENT: Rob
(President), Geoffrey Goode, Margaret Goode, Laurence Bottomley, June
June Stewart, Ken Rendell |
2. APOLOGIES: Mr. & Mrs. Bult, John Halliday, Diana Spiers, Roy Hardcastle
3. PREVIOUS MINUTES: Minutes of 42nd A.G.M. accepted as a true record. (Moved K. Rendell; Seconded G. Goode)
4. DOES B.C.S. HAVE A FUTURE? All generally agreed to continue B.C.S. provided a concerted effort is made to define our objectives and campaign for new members.
5. PRESIDENT’S REPORT: The President gave copies of his report to all members and spoke about the report. The report was accepted. (Moved L. Bottomley; Seconded G. Goode)
7. ELECTION OF OFFICE BEARERS:
No further nominations. G. Goode was accepted.
Vice-President – L. Bottomley nominated by G. Goode seconded by R. Casamento
No further nominations. L. Bottomley was accepted.
Secretary – K. Rendell nominated by M. Goode seconded by L. Bottomley
No further nominations. He was accepted.
Treasurer – M. Goode nominated by R. Casamento seconded by J. Stewart
No further nominations. She was accepted.
(Moved L. Bottomley; seconded J. Stewart ) Accepted
9.SPECIAL MEETING: It was decided a special meeting be held on 18 July at 8 p m. at 18 Anita Street, to which all members are to be invited to help plan the Society’s future; also that members should be given advance notice of the 43rd A.G.M. on 14 November 1996, venue to be confirmed. The meeting closed.
Minutes accepted: Signed Geoffrey Goode Date 26 November 1996