scott_jack

Home / scott_jack


 

Mr Jack Scott, Fourth Treasurer of the Beaumaris Tree Preservation Society

 

Click on a blue hyperlink of interest.

 

 


Mr Jack Scott was the fourth Treasurer of the Beaumaris Tree Preservation Society, which began at its Inaugural General Meeting on 28 January 1953. It changed its name to the Beaumaris Conservation Society in 1970.

Mr Scott attended each of the Society’s Annual General Meetings from 1954 to 1964. The photograph below, which can be
enlarged by clicking on it, shows him working with Mrs Cath Carrol in the Gramatan Avenue Heathland Sanctuary, which the former Sandringham City Council leased to the Beaumaris Tree Preservation Society, for the thirty years from 1960 to 1990.


1962 photo

 

Home Page