|MINUTES OF THE 39TH|
MEETING OF THE BEAUMARIS CONSERVATION SOCIETY
HELD AT BEAUMARIS COMMUNITY CENTRE AT 8 PM.
TUESDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 1991
|Present: G. (Geoffrey)|
M. (Margaret) Goode, (Cr.)
L. (Laurence) Bottomley, B. (Bea)
Hosking, Anita Heughan, R. (Robert) Casamento,
Jason Stewart, Janet Ablitt, Lisa Carty, Jill Rendell, M. (Mirini)
Rendell, Larry Meucar, K. (Kenneth)
1. Apologies: Geoffrey Connard MLC, David Lea MLA,
2. Minutes: Minutes of the
3. President’s Report: G. Goode tabled his report and
1. B.C.S. volunteers assist S.C.C. staff during the
2. B.C.S. volunteers do all the work at weekends.
Before work is done, residents would need to be notified of
Report Accepted: L. Bottomley B. Hosking.
4. Treasurer’s Report: A copy
5. Election of Office Bearers: G. Goode asked L.
R. Casamento became Chairman and expressed appreciation of G.
6. Guest Speaker: Geoff Carr was introduced and gave
7. General Business: As no further items were raised,