MINUTES OF THE 40TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE BEAUMARIS CONSERVATION SOCIETY
HELD AT BEAUMARIS COMMUNITY CENTRE AT 8 PM ON TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 1992
|1. Present. B. Gale, R (Robert) Casamento, A. (Anita) Heughan, B. (Bea) Hosking, A Dennis, M. (Moira) Longden, D. (Diana) Spiers, G. (Gerry) Kempson, J. (John) Moller, G. (Geoffrey) Connard MLC, J. (June) Stewart, Ken Rendell. |
2. Apologies. J. (John) Halliday, R. (Roy) & J. (June) Hardcastle, L. (Laurence) Bottomley.
3. Previous Minutes Minutes of the 39th AGM were circulated to all members and accepted as a true record. R Casamento D Spiers
4. Presidents Report A copy was given to those present. Accepted. K Rendell M Longden
5. Treasurer’s Report A copy was given to those present. Accepted. R Casamento A. Heughan
6. Office Bearers.
7. Guest Speaker The President introduced Mr. Peter Lynch of the Yarra Bend Trust. Peter spoke of his experience trying to return Yarra Bend Park to a
Meeting closed at 9.50 PM and supper served.
Minutes accepted Rob Casamento Date 9/9/93 Moved R. Casamento Seconded. Anita Heughan